Navigation trigger

Request for Service

Font size: Print:


What can we do for you?

We are working to enhance the quality and efficiency of interactions between residents and the Town. Please give us your questions, comments and concerns so that we may serve you better! 

Please Note - anonymous submissions will not be addressed.


  • Requests for information concerning the Town
  • Reporting potholes
  • By-Law infractions
  • Concerns about safety
  • Snow removal concerns
  • Recycling not picked up
  • Animals on the loose
  • Street light out
  • Ditches clogged
  • Broken water mains
  • Building concerns
  • Yard maintenance

These are just a few examples of what you can submit, if you have concerns or questions we want to hear from you!
In order to receive a response to your concern, please provide a valid email address and/or phone number with your submission.

Submit: Compliments & Complaints

Please know you are of utmost importance to us, a response will be sent to you as soon as possible. Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 705-356-2251, we'd be happy to help.

If your request for service is of an urgent matter call our office 705-356-2251
If it is an after hours service need emergency call 705-849-7586

Last item for navigation